[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: [Mplayer-cvslog] playtree

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Wed Apr 17 17:59:50 CEST 2002

Hi,

> > > It should be better but I didn't tested it (just wrote it here). Anyway
> I think you shouldn't
> >
> > Not working yet.
> >
> > > use playtree related code in mplayer.c. It was done only for the command
>  line client. It's
> > > perhaps better to only pass a filename to main loop (like it was before)
>  and move all
> > > playtree handeling in the GUI ?
> >
> > Time will show. The code has to work first.
>
> WTF. Some (lots!) of people don't use the gui, why break playtree for
> everyone else?!

eh didn't break it, just added few sanity checks (if param==null return),
which is unneeded - said albeu - as it shouldn't even called by null params.
so .so answered that it is really uneeded, it was just debug code...

although, the original problem is still not solved, the solution suggested
by albeu doesn't work, said .so.
and i feel myself as hun-eng translator now...  .so should learn english
instead of german, or we should learn german :)

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team