[MPlayer-dev-eng] shell script for bug report

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Sat Apr 13 22:56:56 CEST 2002

Nilmoni Deb writes:

 > One of the many reasons why users donot report bugs properly is bcos
 > they don't want to run ten commands to file a report. To make life
 > easier for all (users and developers), based on directions in
 > main/DOCS/bugreports.html, I have prepared a shell script that helps users
 > in getting the relevant info for system and hardware and drivers.

Excellent idea!

 > This is the first version. It requires some tuning and so feedback is
 > important. Once its good enough it may be included in mplayer CVS (?!).

OK, here's my version.  I added a usage message and removed the
different lspci paths.  I (Debian woody) have lspci in /bin/lspci and
symlinked to /sbin/lspci, so the info was added twice.  I believe that
lspci should always be in the path, correct me if I am wrong.  Why did
you put "#" on empty lines?

Diego