[MPlayer-dev-eng] ffdshow

Milan Cutka cutka at szm.sk
Fri Apr 12 13:34:00 CEST 2002

Hi,

I'm developing windows DirectShow decoder filter, which can be used to
decompress all versions of DIVX movies. It is based on basic DirectShow
decoder filter sources from XviD project and uses libavcodec for video
decoding and postprocessing code from mplayer.
Name of the filter is "ffdshow" and it is released under GPL. Filter
can be downloaded from http://cutka.szm.sk
I know you are interested mostly in Linux (I am too), I just want to inform you.
And I would like to implement some kind of postprocessing strength settings.
I know how to enable different filters, but I don't know how to control
strength of these filters, for example deblocking. Is it possible and if
it is which variables control this?

Thank you for best movie player for Linux and for image postprocessing code.

Milan Cutka