[MPlayer-dev-eng] updated TODO for prerelease - rt encoder ideas

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Thu Apr 11 18:50:39 CEST 2002

Hi,

> I guess I was thinking of something more elaborate/elegant, where the
> mencoder muxer would just be the next 'filter' in the chain that would
> take the stream output by the encoder and put it into the output
> file...  Perhaps that's a naive way of looking at the new muxer layer
> design though, but maybe it'd work...?

great idea hehe
make a filter for a single line
and add lot of mess to mp_image to handle compressed stream
and add lots of if()s to teh ecoder to amke difference between realtime
and nonrealtime mode.. anyway filters are either realtime or non-realtime,
only libavcodec can operate in both mode
and so on

enough of idiotic nonsense ideas for today

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team