[MPlayer-dev-eng] [patch] DVD NAV work continues...

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Mon Apr 1 02:47:38 CEST 2002

Hi,

> How can I implement it from the mplayer.c layer?  I'm in the middle of
> adding a dvdnav_stream subsystem that mplayer.c's main loop will have
> access to, there-by removing all the dvdnav hacks from libmpdemux/* and
> putting them into the corrent layer.  That way I don't have to do the
> silly command hack to pass AID/SID changes.  And I can feed SPU palette
> changes into spudec too.

heh. do NOT do that!
it must stay in stream layer, where it belongs to.
my suggestion: make a new event source (should ask Albeu for details, and
read his docs anout input core) and send all events from dvdnav there.
then, at the other enf od the event pipe, in mplayer.c, handle these events
just like other keyboard and mouse etc events.

for still images...
we need to hack video_read_frame() at libmpdemux/video.c, to repeat last
mpeg frame when the still image flag is set.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team