[MPlayer-dev-eng] Radeon developers wanted

Nick Kurshev nickols_k at mail.ru
Tue Sep 18 18:38:18 CEST 2001

Hello!

I've added to mplayer-CVS repository radeonfb driver.
This driver is based on Ani Joshi radeonfb.
I don't know why - but Ani didn't respond me when
I sent my patches to him. I've started independed branch
of this driver in mplayer-CVS because main goal of my
development is get workable TVout on VE chip as soon -
as possible - I don't want to wait when XFree86 will be
realsed with this feature (at least they don't plan to add
it to the next stable release).
If who wants to participate with development of this
driver - I would be glad.

Best regards! Nick