[Mplayer-dev-eng] RE:speed

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Mon Sep 10 19:12:54 CEST 2001

Hi,

> Hello again, here is my mplayer log (im that guy that have problems using xv
> driver in dvd but in divx its perfect)
> And sdl is not working too (in divx its ok)

This should be on the -users list. this list is about development!!!

> Mplayer interrupted by signal 4 in module: decode_video

have you ever RTFMed? there are several possible reasons of signal 4,
described in docs (bugs section) and faq in details.

the most common ones:
- mplayer was compiled on different hardware as running on
- your kernel has broken sse support (2.2.x)

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu