[MPlayer-dev-eng] Opendivx hint QT file

Tony Lee itonylee at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 23 10:43:34 CEST 2001

Hi,

   I am new to this mail list, let me know if i asked
dump question.

According to the MPlayer's document, it seems that
mplayer does have minimum support for apple's QT file.
I don't know if anyone here ever hear about the
mpeg4ip project that is currently running up at
mpeg4ip.sourceforge.net . What these guys do is that
they create opendivx hint QT file (a QT file is
basically a container for opendivx data), therefore
they can stream the movie through the Apple's Darwin
stream server using RTSP/RTP or HTTP protocol.

is it difficult to make mplayer read and play such
opendivx hint QT file? which part of source code
should I take a look first?

thanks
Tony