[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: I18n with .h files?? PP in mpeg2

Ivan Kalvatchev iive at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 14 20:22:54 CEST 2001

--- Arpi <arpi at thot.banki.hu> wrote:
> Hi,

> > Here is a patch that enables back postprocessing
> of
> > interlaced fields. Somebody ask for it, so here it
> is.
> > Apply it if you wish.
>
> it doesn't applies. is it for cvs version or needs
> some other patches?
>
> Hunk #1 succeeded at 168 (offset 1 line).
> Hunk #2 FAILED at 215.
No, there is other after patch that changes:
+#include "../postproc/postprocess.h"
@
-  // apply OpenDivX postprocess filter
+  // apply postprocess filter

my patch is for revision 1.15,
revert to 1.15 apply my patch then make changes by
hand ( or try with patch to 1.15, it may work)

P.S the subject is wrong becouse as André Dahlqvist
said it's reply. I wanted to reply but then i changed
my mind (and after that i used it as sample for the
other letters). It won't happen agein.

Best Regards
  Ivan Kalvachev