[MPlayer-dev-eng] configure summary

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Thu Nov 29 22:18:58 CET 2001

Hi,

> > Btw, ao/vo plugin list may be generated using some tricky sed/awk/whatever
> > from $_aosrc/$_vosrc instead of the _aomodules thinggy.
> >
> > they contains list of mofules in form ao_*.c vo*_.c
> > so it shouldn't be harder than the LANGUAGES stuff (list of supported langs
> > from help_mp-*.h list)
> >
> > just an idea...
>
> Yeah... I did that first but there were some minor glitches for a few
> options based on files.  (gl/gl2/vesa/.. IIRC)

hmm. what problems? i can't imagine, but you may be right...

gl and gl2 are 2 different drivers. dga and dga2 aren't :)
(actually there is no vo_dga2 nor -vo dga2)

> It's just simpler if you want to add a warning since you add what you
> want.  _xxmodules="cooldriver(notworking) $_xxmodules"
i don't think we should add such warning to summary, but you know...

> Or maybe a addmod() xx "cooldriver(blah)"... dunno...
>
> Anyway no big pain to change this.
i know :)

it could solve desyncronization of detection and summary output because of
missing drivers, and as number and name of -ao/-vo drivers came from their
filename, it should work.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu