[MPlayer-dev-eng] configure summary

pl p_l at tfz.net
Thu Nov 29 19:56:29 CET 2001

On Thu, Nov 29, 2001 at 03:18:51AM +0200, Arpi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Nice work!
>
> Btw, ao/vo plugin list may be generated using some tricky sed/awk/whatever
> from $_aosrc/$_vosrc instead of the _aomodules thinggy.
>
> they contains list of mofules in form ao_*.c vo*_.c
> so it shouldn't be harder than the LANGUAGES stuff (list of supported langs
> from help_mp-*.h list)
>
> just an idea...

Yeah... I did that first but there were some minor glitches for a few
options based on files.  (gl/gl2/vesa/.. IIRC)

It's just simpler if you want to add a warning since you add what you
want.  _xxmodules="cooldriver(notworking) $_xxmodules"

Or maybe a addmod() xx "cooldriver(blah)"... dunno...

Anyway no big pain to change this.

--
Best regards,
  pl