[MPlayer-dev-eng] TODO and release?

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Tue Nov 27 03:11:14 CET 2001

Hi,

I've commited a small file to DOCS/tech/TODO
it describes what to do, planned features. feel you free to extend it
or pick up something and work on it.

We should make a release soon. people still using 0.50, but it's old and has
lots of already fixed bugs and missing features and outdated docs and
bad info on gcc 2.96 & licenses and so on.

I think we don't need much extra magic around the release, just pick up a
working CVS, and release it as pre1. if it's ok for a few days, let's
release it as stable. if not, make pre2 etc.

do you agree?

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu