[MPlayer-dev-eng] New dxr3 patch

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Fri Nov 16 09:28:02 CET 2001

Hi,

> here is the next DXR3 patch, it fixes some syncing stuff, a big rewrite of
> the vo device....

ok, applied. it seems to contain your previous ASAP patch, so i didn't apply
that.

> Still audio/subpic issues, but on some files it actually seems to run a bit
> faster (still -ao dxr3 is mostly useless until I can really track down the
> bug...)
hmm. i suspect the problem may be the timing code in mplayer. it's desigend
for software playback, for hw you may have to disable it and leave the
timing stuff to the hw. to do it, |256 to return value of query_format()

check for ao|vo_mpegpes, i changed it about a week ago to handle both audio
and video in sync.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu