[MPlayer-dev-eng] -vo mga quiestions

Nick Kurshev nickols_k at mail.ru
Mon Nov 12 19:13:51 CET 2001

Hello!

Currently I'm working on radeon_vid driver.
It's already in pre-alpha stage and maybe soon I'll
commit this stuff.

But I have some quiestions:

-What about mga_vid2?
(I mean that mplayer should pass more parameters to driver
and can query driver about some features - like supported formats and so on
In addition it would be possible to implement hw acceleration of subtitles
and much more)

-Where are primary location of mga_vid and sis_vid drivers?

Could someone (probably Arpi) explain me logic of -vo mga?
(Currently I have matrix from 20 images which are tiled on screen
(matrix 5x4). All images are changed synchronously :( ?

Does -vo mga support -zoom or -fs -zoom options
(My tracing shows me that mga_config has dest_width(heihgt) == src_width(height)
with any combinations of those keys).

- Is IMGFMT_IYUV == FOURCC_YUV12 or FOURCC_YUV09 ?

Best regards! Nick