[MPlayer-dev-eng] DXR3/H+ Beta 1 patches, fixed and verified

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Fri Nov 2 12:31:54 CET 2001

Hi,

> Here are the beta1 patches for em8300(cvs) and mplayer(cvs) for MPlayer
> dxr3 audio/video playback. Read my first post regarding installation
> instructions.
> If these patches doesn't patch against CVS I'm gonna hurt myself,

ok ok
please be a bit more patient :)
i'll commit your patch today (i'm at work now, so i'll commit it later at home).
i'll also put your driver patch to the ftp, so we can link it.

after doing that, you should announce it at the mplayer-users list, and
maybe at dxr3 lists (if any). you can't expect testers here, on the
developers list (if any of the developers have dxr3, he already done the
driver - so it seems you're the first here with such card :))

> For those of you who want to be able to play back more than just
> mpeg-(1/2) read DOCS/DVB in mplayer and follow instruction "2." under
> "How to enable?".
What about writting a few page text about compiling and using your driver?
we could put it into the DOCS dir.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu