[Mplayer-dev-eng] MPlayer + FreeBSD - works great!

Vladimir Kushnir vkushnir at Alfacom.net
Wed May 30 23:58:59 CEST 2001

Hello,

Forst of all - thanks a lot for an mplayer - THE DivX player for *NIX as
far as I'm concerned.

Next, there is (fortunately :-) a small nit in MPlayer-FAQ:
"Q: I'd like to use/port MPlayer on/to my <insert your favourite
architecture
   here> on <insert your favourite OS here> . Is it possible?