[Mplayer-dev-eng] MPlayer on IRIX ... (fwd)

Gabucino gabucino at k2.jozsef.kando.hu
Sun May 13 15:14:04 CEST 2001

It's the Question that drives us, Gernot Ziegler :
> .) setup_FS.c - this looks like some helping stuff for the win codecs - I
> hope it's not essential, otherwise I'm scr**ed, since it contains
> assembler instructions ... it is not needed for playing back MPEG2, or is
> it ?
Yes it's needed _only_ for the win32 loader.

> Is there maybe a possibility to lift out the whole loader stuff for the
> Win32-DLLs ?
You'll die trying. :) If you can compile it on Irix, a patch is very welcome.
Good luck, you'll need it :)

Maybe someone (Arpi?) with greater knowledge also replies. (though
he'll say it's impossible to do it:)

--
Gabucino