[Mplayer-dev-eng] DVD implementation...

Jason Lassaline jason at oddjob.utias.utoronto.ca
Wed Jun 20 20:19:07 CEST 2001

Hi everyone.

I would like to help out with the development of mplayer with respect to
DVD support.  I would be willing to work on implementing IFO file
support so that one day we could all make use of DVD-Video menus,
easter-eggs, etc.  Who is working on reading DVDs by sector instead of
file.  It seems this is a good starting point since IFOs index chapters,
angles, etc by sector.

--
                                      Jason Lassaline
Aerospace Engineering -- Computational Fluid Dynamics