[Mplayer-dev-eng] Version number

Gábor Lénárt lgb at lgb.hu
Tue Jun 5 10:55:29 CEST 2001

On Tue, Jun 05, 2001 at 10:44:23AM +0200, Arpi wrote:
> - finish network streaming (asf, avi, mpg)
> - implement input cache (integrating TOOLS/cache.c ?)
> - move video decoding and fileformat-dependent stuff (open/seek/close)
>   out from mplayer.c -> it requires for multi-file playing  (big work)

And this will mean easy way to merge GUI into 'official' CVS tree without
probs. I think most users would like to see GUI in version '1.0' or similar.

> - implement DVD subtitle rendering (IMHO simple thing)

Ehh :)

> - implement DVD .ifo parser (German and/or LGB is working on that!?)

Hmm yes, but German's patch seems to be very ugly and complex for me
(for example I don't understand why he needs Descrambling in both of
streamer and mpeg demuxer ...)

> - finish sblive SPDIF output

Some posted a mail to show interest on SPDIF integrating. I sent him
German's SPDIF patch. I would have liked to do it myself but it would
have been hard to test the result with my only GUSMAX :)

--
 --[ Gábor Lénárt ]---[ Vivendi Telecom Hungary ]---------[ lgb at lgb.hu ]--
 U have 8 bit comp or chip of them and it's unused or to be sold? Call me!