[Mplayer-dev-eng] A-V resync problems again

Nick Kurshev nickols_k at mail.ru
Sat Jun 2 23:43:00 CEST 2001

Hello!

I just have found SUBJ. I watched the 3 hours of DivX film and at the 15 minutes until
end video was freezed but sound continued playing and as result well known 15 sec resync
when audio is outdistance of video stream. It seems that resync is accumulated during
film and activate at end. I don't know why this is occured, but may be would be better
to use 64-bit integer type (long long int) for code which perform synchronization or something
likewise?

Best regards! Nick