[Mplayer-dev-eng] Re: [Mplayer-users] Divx4Linux confusion

Christoph H. Lampert gruel at gmx.de
Sat Jul 21 19:46:55 CEST 2001

Am Samstag, 21. Juli 2001 16:05 schrieben Sie:
> Hi,
>
> > Hi A'rpi and Sparky,
> >
> > I'm utterly confused.
> >
> > A'rpi, I guess you wrote the integration of DivX4Linux into Mplayer?

Do you do call    decore(...,DEC_OPT_RELEASE,...) at the end of play?
Or is this a TODO item?

I'm somehow searching for a difference in mplayer and my test program,
because calling DEC_OPT_RELEASE gives a segfault here, if I use DEC_OPT_INIT
without a previous decore(...,MEM_REQ,...) before, freeing memory that has
not been malloced.

gruel