[Mplayer-dev-eng] new doc

Gabucino gabucino at k2.jozsef.kando.hu
Sat Jul 21 16:07:24 CEST 2001

It's the Question that drives us, Felix Bünemann :
> hmm I thinks it's no good idea to have all information in one big file
> cause it makes partial tranlation kinda impossible. IMO best idea is
Probably, but I tried to include only the important stuff that would be (is)
translated anyway.

> subdirectory like DOCS/ENGLISH, DOCS/eng-htm or so. Then translations toc html can
> refer to either translated text or if not available to the english
It's still possible, just replace links in the translation's TOC, example:

        <A HREF="#2.1.2">2.1.2 Supported audio & video codecs</A>
        <A HREF="documentation.html#2.1.2">2.1.2 Supported audio & video codecs</A>

--
Gabucino