[Mplayer-dev-eng] new doc

Felix Bünemann atmosfear at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Jul 21 15:51:16 CEST 2001

Hello Gabucino,

Saturday, July 21, 2001, 12:02:38 PM, you wrote:

> I've commited the documentation.html file. It's in the state when NO new
> stuff added yet.. So translators can use cvs to identify new text. Or so.
> Good luck for them :)

hmm I thinks it's no good idea to have all information in one big file
cause it makes partial tranlation kinda impossible. IMO best idea is
to have documentation.html with TOC and pointer to other languages in
DOCS dir and put chapters (like DVD, etc) into several files into a
subdirectory like DOCS/ENGLISH, DOCS/eng-htm or so. Then translations toc html can
refer to either translated text or if not available to the english
text. Translated html files would then be in DOCS/GERMAN or
DOCS/ger-htm, I think you get the idea.

--
Best regards,
 Felix                            mailto:atmosfear at users.sourceforge.net