[Mplayer-dev-eng] projectmayo's divx codec...

Felix Bьnemann atmosfear at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Jul 20 09:44:26 CEST 2001

Hello Eugene,

(little off topic)

as DivX.com bugreporting system doesn't work (database connetion
error) I'll report two bugs on DivX 4.0 Beta Build 153 for Win here
(they might aswell apply to linux version):

Using DivX Beta Build 153 (on Win2K SP2, Pentium III, GeForce DDR, 512MB) Windows
Mediaplayer crashes with Files whose Height is not a multiple of 16 in Post
Processing Levels 5 and 6 (where 6 is MAX), guess it's caused by a loop processing
out of bound data.
Additional I have display error with a 576x312 clip, at the bottom of the picture
the last line of Macro blocks isn't decoded correctly so decoding errors go into
the whole picture on vertical movements. I could upload part of the movie if you
want.

Btw. Arpi, can you send me MPlayer patch to use linux divx 4.0 codec
with mplayer?

--
Best regards,
 Felix                            mailto:atmosfear at users.sourceforge.net