[MPlayer-dev-eng] Release 0.60pre-2 today?

Stephen Davies steve at daviesfam.org
Sat Dec 29 01:38:20 CET 2001

Hi,

Not worth holding back on a "pre" release if you're ready, but I'd like to
do the following before 0.6 goes out:

 - Document pl_surround stuff
 - There's a compatibility prob with liba52 compared with libac3 - asking
   liba52 for more output channels than there are input gives messed up
   sound (ie - 4 output channels for a 2.0 sound track).  libac3 does the
   right thing and outputs the extra channels as silence.  I think this
   should be fixed as otherwise you can't use one consistent command line.

I'll do these tomorrow (Sat).

Steve