[MPlayer-dev-eng] Some patches I working on ...

Alban Bedel albeu at free.fr
Wed Dec 12 15:19:11 CET 2001

I've made some hacks and like to know if there is of some interest for them ;·)

 SDL : Try to play in fullscreen a movie with a bigger resolution than your lower avaible and
		you can just watch a corner. So it fix this.

 X11 : For x11 and vo drivers, possiblity to use the root window (If I'm not wrong somebody
		had requsted this feature on the user list) or any other window (using the window id
		or name).

 Cache : Add a pre cache ability , so you can tell mplayer to first wait that the cache is at least filled to x%.
		Very useful when playing from network.

 Osd & cache : A cache status bar for the osd, also useful when playing from network in fullscreen.

I hope you enjoy 8·).

Albeu