[MPlayer-dev-eng] MMS Streaming

Derek J Witt djw at flinthills.com
Thu Dec 6 00:13:29 CET 2001

mms://mslive.net-36.net/panamsatedge117 is coming from a Windows Media Server.
That much I do know.

http://216.90.76.254:80/56klive is indeed coming from a regular web server.  This
is what I was calling a "HTTP stream" for lack of a better name.  This is a live
radio feed from www.radiokansas.org.  Thus why I am able to stream it via aviplay.

-- Derek.