[Mplayer-dev-eng] more on IFO

Denis Ducamp Denis.Ducamp at hsc.fr
Sun Aug 19 01:03:33 CEST 2001

On Sat, Aug 18, 2001 at 07:42:27PM +0200, Arpi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > > is the whole title multi-angle?
> >
> > no, only 2nd, 3rd and 5th chapter are multi-angle.
>
> could you test one more thing?

yep, I like mplayer

> ftp://mp.dev.hu/MPlayer/incoming/DVD/play_title.c
>
> this is modified version of libdvdread's file.
> it will dump Navi sectors (they are in VOB file) to stdout (was about 6MB
> for a whole film) and some very usefull sector linking info to stderr.

they are 30MB for me...

> (unfortunately multiangle dvd is much more than IFO parsing :(
> there are Navi sectors in VOB for navigate between angles)
>
> I'm interesting in both thing (mainly stderr stuff) running on a multiangle
> title.

I just uploaded 2 archives with such informations :

 . mfmt.tar.bz2 is a multi-angle for some scenes (songs 'cause it's a
   concert).

 . jblhb.tar.bz2 has some stranges things... when read with mplayer it shows
   after 1 or 2 minutes some seconds from a scene then some seconds from
   another then... and in between ** CRC failed - skipping frame ** then
   after a few minutes everything come back correctly.
   Read through play_title everything plays great.

stderr.n and stdout.n are respectively standard error and standard output of
the nth title. All have been generated with "play_title /dev/cdrom n 1 1"
except for stderr.5.2 and stdout.5.2 which have been generated with
"play_title /dev/cdrom n 1 2" .

ifo_dump.n have been generated with "ifo_dump /dev/cdrom n"

title_info have been generated with "title_info n"

Hope it helps :)

Denis Ducamp.

--
 Denis.Ducamp at hsc.fr --- Hervé Schauer Consultants --- http://www.hsc.fr/