[Mplayer-dev-eng] compile problem in cvs

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Wed Aug 8 22:15:20 CEST 2001

On Wed, 8 Aug 2001 21:50:19 +0200 (CEST) Arpi <arpi at thot.banki.hu> wrote:

> and now finally i've removed old libavcodec from mplayer cvs
> (actually only moved, it's still there but not in mplayer tree)

Can you move main/libvacodec/README to DOCS ?
then the libvacodec dir would be empty, preventing from problems
while updating ffmpeg if it's put there like it is suggested in the
README.

And a little detail, could you add a "-z 3" to the checkout in the
README, just for the lazy guys like me, c&p'ing everything :-)

		Attila Kinali

--
Man who sink into womans arms soon have arms in womans sink.