[Mplayer-dev-eng] Matrox dualhead and syncfb.

German Gomez Garcia german at piraos.com
Sun Apr 29 23:08:26 CEST 2001

	Hello

	I'm trying to run mplayer with syncfb on the dualhead without
success, in fact I'm not even able to run syncfb on first head. It fails
in the ioctl() that SET_CONFIG (both when running on the first head and
when running in the second head). I don't know if syncfb even supported
under the second head but it should work under the first head, shouldn't
it?
	Other thing, I'm subscribed to dev-eng only, and the traffic is
really low, should I subscribe myself to users or devel ? I don't speak
hungarian.

	Thanks,

	- german