[MPlayer-cygwin] Can't compile NUT (nut-SVN-r517.diff fails)

Milen Manev mmanev at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 13:39:40 CEST 2009

> Milen, what should I do when patch is not working?

You have 3 possibilities:
1) Apply patch manually - it is easy. Open *.diff file. Original file
is at the row begining with "---", patched file is at row beginning
with "+++". Deleted lines are marked with "-", added lines with "+".
Lines which does not have "-" or "+" are the context (not changed).
After @@ is line number at which is the change(if file is changed it
can vary).
2) Compile pthreads as dll
3) Do not compile pthreads at all.

> But this patch is not applying too. Other packages was patched with your
> patches well withour any problems but those two... :(

This is normal. My patches apply to specific versions of packages,
patches xx_XXXXXXX from http://oss.netfarm.it/mplayer-win32.php apply
to some get(at the date when patch is published) from MPlayer svn.

If some patch does not apply try to make changes manually.

--
Milen Manev