[MPlayer-cygwin] Can't compile NUT (nut-SVN-r517.diff fails)

Milen Manev mmanev at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 13:02:20 CEST 2009

> I can't apply nut-SVN-r517.diff patch ro nut tarboll which I downloaded from
> svn://svn.mplayerhq.hu/nut/src/trunk:
>

> $ patch -p1 < nut-SVN-r517.diff
> patching file config.mak
> Hunk #1 FAILED at 7.
> 1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file config.mak.rej
> patching file libnut/demuxer.c
> Hunk #1 FAILED at 13.
> 1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file libnut/demuxer.c.rej
>
> So I can't make NUT at all! Please help!

Which is your  revision of nut?
When I tried with SVN revision 661(got last week) I receive following:

$ patch -p1 < nut-SVN-r517.diff
patching file config.mak
Hunk #1 succeeded at 7 with fuzz 1.
patching file libnut/demuxer.c
Hunk #1 succeeded at 13 with fuzz 1.

Actually patch changes "cc" to "gcc" in config.mak
and "ftello" to "ftello64" in libnut/demuxer.c

Apply patch by hand if it fails.

--
Milen Manev