[MPlayer-cygwin] rtsp.c SVN 27243 MingW socket.h or winsock2.h

Henry Garcia defsyn at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 04:22:45 CEST 2008

Had to comment out the following in rtsp.c to get MingW to compile SVN 27243

#include <sys/socket.h>

Apparently, MingW needs winsock2.h and not socket.h. Not too familiar with
the
 'if' logic in c programming, but shouldn't including the socket headers
file be left out if
HAVE_WINSOCK2 is defined. Seems like the logical thing to do.

Few more chapters in my C tutorial and I should have come up with a better
solution
other than commenting out the #include <sys/socket.h> line.