[MPlayer-cygwin] MingW: building libdvdread SVN 1109

Henry Garcia defsyn at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 02:30:31 CEST 2008

Trying to build libdvdread on MingW with the latest SVN
using:
 libtool version 1.5.26
 gcc 3.4.5
 MingW 1.0.1
 Windows 2000

Hacked the Makefile to allow it to continue, but then ended up with problems
with
 dlopen, dlxxx, etc.

I suppose dlopen and company don't exist for MingW?

But I wonder if this an exercise in futility for MingW? I've never have been
able to get libdvdnav to work on Windows, just Linux.

$ ./autogen.sh --prefix=/mingw
./autogen.sh: line 88: glibtool: command not found
./autogen.sh: line 89: test: : integer expression expected
./autogen.sh: line 89: test: : integer expression expected

**Error**: You must have `libtool' >= 1.4.0 installed to
           compile libdvdread. Download the appropriate package
           for your distribution or source from ftp.gnu.org.