[MPlayer-cygwin] How to get a mplayer with fontconfig?

RVM rvm3000 at ya.com
Sat Dec 1 03:18:24 CET 2007

I compiled mplayer under Windows, following this guide:
http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-cygwin/2005-August/002261.html

It's outdated but I managed to get a mplayer.exe that works ok. But it doesn't
have fontconfig support (that guide doesn't mention it).

I tried to do it by my own, but it's a mess: when trying to compile
fontconfig, it asks for pkg-config. Compilation of pkg-config fails because it
can't find glib.h, compilation of glib fails because it doesn't find
pkg-config! I'm lost.

Is there an easy way to get a mplayer compiled with fontconfig support?

--
RVM