[MPlayer-cygwin] svn 23918 - vocenc.c:37: error:`ENOTSUP' undeclared

Henry Garcia defsyn at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 17:47:03 CEST 2007

> I assumed that they
> did not provide a way to set CFLAGS with configure.

CFLAGS="" ./configure  [options]

They just warn you not to do it. But setting the CFLAGS as above is the
normal way.

FFMpeg has --extra-cflags and --extra-ldflags or something
> similar,but I just do not see something similar in MPlayer.
> Where does configure say how to set CFLAGS?

You usually set the OPTIONS like CFLAGS before the ./configure command

Unfortunately, doing it the normal way doesn't work. They warn you.

./configure --enable-static --prefix=/mingw --disable-live

works for me. But you have to edit the config.mak file and append the
-DENOTSUP=48 to the OPTFLAGS variable/parameter. Then it works, if you'll
run configure as above and edit the config.mak file as mentioned.

Big thanks to John