[MPlayer-cygwin] Win32 gui updates

Erik Lunchpail erik_27can at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 15 23:54:13 CET 2006

> OK, I just had a five minutes look at it, it's big.  I can only give
> some cosmetical suggestions right now.  Please remove all trailing
> whitespace from the patch and indent with spaces, you have tabs in a
> few
> spots.  Also, some lines in your files are excessively long, try to
> break them to 80 characters somehow.

Trailing whitespace removed thx to :%s/\s\+$// and mixed tabs should be
gone. It's not 80 characters, but it should bet a lot better (only a
couple lines wrap at 1024x768).

Attached is a tar of the latest, which includes an optional dvdnav
patch which if used, should be applied very last. A binary with dvdnav
support can be found here:
http://vayne.fdns.net/mplayer/mplayer-20060315-dvdnav.zip

PLEASE NOTE: dvd menu support is still very beta. Basic dvd menu
navigation is working fine. Menu events are tracked with WM_MOUSEMOVE,
and left button select (only when the streamtype is STREAMTYPE_DVDNAV)
or else it uses whatever is bound to your left mouse button.

Regards,
Erik