[MPlayer-cygwin] Change default video window title from "MPlayer" to "The Utimate Movie Player" ?

Swapnil Shinde swapnil at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 19:17:45 CET 2006

Hi Guys,
I was just curious to change the title for the default video window which
current says "MPlayer" (This is the video window that pops up when we play
any video - without using an explicit GUI). Since, this is the best media
player on the planet, I wanted to change it to "The Ultimate Movie Player"
and recompile mplayer for my machine. Can someone please tell me the file
which defines this title, so that I can edit and recomplie it.

Thanks