[MPlayer-cygwin] Win32 gui updates

Erik Lunchpail erik_27can at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 1 23:06:03 CET 2006

> Looks really nice, we should finally get this
> integrated somehow.
> Gianluigi, do you think you can split up the Windows
> GUI changes into
> small patches that can be applied one by one?
>
> Diego

Here ya go. Only 3 internal mplayer files get patched,
configure, mplayer.c and the Makefile in the Gui
directory. The configure and Makefile patches are
pretty self explanitory. The mplayer.c changes are to
set use_gui properly in windows, and to allow for IPC
(the COPYDATA struct which gets handled in
win32/gui.c).

It's best to link mplayer with -mwindows since the gui
uses AllocConsole() anyways.

Regards,
Erik