[MPlayer-cygwin] Progress bar and playback key shortcut questions

PBVillaflores at smart.com.ph PBVillaflores at smart.com.ph
Thu Apr 6 17:29:52 CEST 2006

1.  Is there an option in mplayer to show a progress bar during playback
and which can be used to randomly re-position playback by clicking at a
specific position on the progress bar?

2.  When I use ] to step up playback, the audio becomes high pitched.
Is there a way around this?

3.  Is there a way to directly map a shortcut key to an exact specific
playback speed, e.g. 1.5x, 1.6x, 1.7x and 1.75x?  I notice, the bracket
and parenthesis shortcuts for changing the playback speed are not
present in the input.conf file.

4.  Can I remap the mouse scroll to a different function?

This communication is intended solely for the use of the addressee and authorized recipients.  It may contain confidential or legally privileged information and is subject to the conditions in http://www.smart.com.ph/disclaimer.