[MPlayer-cygwin] reworked vo_winvidix.c

Joey Parrish joey at nicewarrior.org
Fri Jun 17 15:49:25 CEST 2005

On Fri, Jun 17, 2005 at 08:20:01AM -0400, Erik Lunchpail wrote:
> > Yeah now i know it's wrong, it works fine until you
> > maximize it. The aspect scaling is working, it's
> > just
> > my SetWindowPos that's a little weird.
>
> Ok the problem was keeping it inside the screen, this
> version works better. I still have no idea why that 29
> works, but it does :)

No, that should not be there.  You should be calling AdjustWindowRect to
make that adjustment for you.  It adjusts the window rectangle to
account for borders and title bar and such.  See vo_directx for an
example.

--Joey

--
"I tell you:  one must still have chaos in oneself to give
birth to a dancing star!" --Nietzsche