[MPlayer-cygwin] reworked vo_winvidix.c

Erik Lunchpail erik_27can at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 18 19:44:44 CEST 2005

> No, that should not be there.  You should be calling
> AdjustWindowRect to
> make that adjustment for you.  It adjusts the window
> rectangle to
> account for borders and title bar and such.  See
> vo_directx for an
> example.

Thx Joey, think i got it now, was a PITA too. Attached
is a newer version that should work well.

I'm not familiar with the dha for vidix, but i noticed
you can only ever play one file at a time and was
curious if there's a way to get around this. Doing an
mplayer.exe -vo winvidix:radeon_vid.so c:\movies\*
will only play the first file, and once it's finished
gives:
[radeon] Error occured during pci scan: Operation not
permitted
unable to enable directio please install
dhahelper.sys.

Regards,
Erik