[MPlayer-cygwin] Some problems

Vizi Gabor vizi at csucs.net
Thu Jun 9 19:15:25 CEST 2005

> > > i havent configure.log, only config.h and config.mak. they are here:
> > > http://www.vizipok.hu/to/sascha/
> > >

> > That is the problem:
> >
> > /* Win32 DLL support */
> > #define USE_WIN32DLL 1
> > #define WIN32_PATH "/usr/local/lib/codecs"
> >
> > As I already pointed out you have to pass the absolute windows path to
> > configure
> > If you have cygwin in c:\cygwin use
> > ./configure --with-codecsdir=c:/cygwin/usr/local/lib/codecs
>
> Hmm, I thought Cygwin accepted Unix paths as well and that is how I
> docuemented it back in the day.  I think I tested it thoroughly, so this is
> quite puzzling.

1) cygwin must be accept unix paths. (and the mplayer.conf and the other
work fine with unix path) for the codecs: in the source
(mplayer.c:1088-1117) make the correct windows path for the codecs.
2) i tested it --with-codecsdir=... option too (see my previous mails or
here belove), and didnt work, but i used the correct full windows path, so
isnt this the solution.

KWS

Opening audio decoder: [realaud] RealAudio decoder
opening shared obj 'd:/cygwin/usr/local/lib/codecs/cook.so'
Error: dlopen, Win32 error 126
opening win32 dll 'cook.so'
Error loading dll
ERROR: Could not open required DirectShow codec cook.so.
Read the RealAudio section of the DOCS!
ADecoder preinit failed :(
ADecoder init failed :(
Opening audio decoder: [realaud] RealAudio decoder
opening shared obj 'd:/cygwin/usr/local/lib/codecs/cook.so.6.0'
Error: dlopen, Win32 error 126
opening win32 dll 'cook.so.6.0'
Error loading dll
ERROR: Could not open required DirectShow codec cook.so.6.0.
Read the RealAudio section of the DOCS!
ADecoder preinit failed :(
ADecoder init failed :(
Opening audio decoder: [realaud] RealAudio decoder
opening win32 dll 'cook3260.dll'
Error loading dll
ERROR: Could not open required DirectShow codec cook3260.dll.