[MPlayer-cygwin] mplayer kengking-version urls

mplayer at turcic.com mplayer at turcic.com
Fri Jan 28 17:42:19 CET 2005

Thanks for being so very NICE, Mr Diego.

First, I supplied a link to the forum where Chinese people are actively
discussing his release. So if you are looking to contact him, I suggest
you take your time and have a look there.

Second, who said I was directly communicating with you? I am sure many
other subscribers here are interested in the download links. And after
all, this mailing list is about "Windows porting" and the kengking
version is a Windows port. What you want to put on your frontpage is
your beer.

Third, someone was asking for the sources. The urls I supplied include
such.

So go ahead and contact him directly, but please don't flame people who
are just trying to help here.