[MPlayer-cygwin] Problem with the -wid Switch under Win32 with DirectX

George another0001 at gmx.de
Sun Jan 16 23:46:35 CET 2005

Hi,

Thank you very much for your answer. The Problem was the Colorkey. I
must confess I'm not very simlar with the Overlay system, and therefore
I don't had any Chance to think in the right direction.;)

As I already said, it works good for now, but there are unfortunatley 2
more Problems to solve:

- I would like to have the MPlayer Video Window in the Center of my
Dialog. At the Moment it is always at the top left corner. With the
geometry switch, I just could place it relative to the Screen, but that
wont help much.:(

- The MPlayer Video Window catches User Input. The Child Window in my
Dialog doesn't, so keyboard input won't work for now.

Damn, its not that simple to write a really good external GUI;)