[MPlayer-cygwin] large file support?

Gianluigi Tiesi mplayer at netfarm.it
Sat Feb 19 03:03:31 CET 2005

On Thu, Feb 17, 2005 at 01:30:05PM -0500, Joseph Miller wrote:

> Only if it was compiled with largefile support from configure and only if
> compiled in Cygwin.  MinGW does not support largefiles that I know of unless
> someone will correct me.
>
> - -Joseph
This is partially true, mingw can support large files,
if you use native windows file functions you will not have problem at
all, using unix like functions (lseek/lstat/seek/stat/etc) you should
to modify mingw headers, because they are broken, I will try to add
correct defines/ifdef blocks, if it's possible.
I think it should work but using newer msvcrt, since it has lseek64 and
similar stuff.
Bye

--
Gianluigi Tiesi <sherpya at netfarm.it>