[MPlayer-cygwin] mplayer slave mode on win32 implemented yet?

zeitnot zeitnot at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 21:34:42 CET 2005

Hello Everyone!

I'm trying to use the -slave mode of mplayer but with no success.
Browsing through the mailing list, I came across this thread ->
http://mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-cygwin/2004-August/001278.html
and I was curious to know if this has been implemented in the latest
version of mplayer.

I used the 1.0pre6-3.2.3 version and now the dev-CVS-050117-21:49
version but it seems that none of these want to answer my commands
when I send them through stdin (in slave mode of course). stdout works
fine so i'm a bit puzzled...

Besides that little problem, mplayer works great. It's a wonderful
program. Thanks to all the dev team and all. You guys rock!

Steph