[MPlayer-cygwin] Sascha's gui with fixes and minor additions.

Sascha Sommer saschasommer at freenet.de
Sun Feb 13 13:56:48 CET 2005

> > I would prefere if we could make it use the slave mode. I'll see what I
> > can do at the weekend. Feel free to do it before me if you find the time.
> >
> > Sascha
>
> Never worked around slave mode, this means use two different processes,
> so such a thing should be moved out as an external gui?

After fighting with windows pipes for a day, I uploaded a version that uses
slave mode to http://www.mplayerhq.hu/~faust3/gui/. Sorry, but I did not yet
include all of Eriks and your patches. The version this is based on is
mplayer-windows-gui-alpha2.tar.gz and not all features that worked in the old
version are implemented. The main changes were made to mplayer/interface.c
in order to make the gui independant from MPlayer.