[MPlayer-cygwin] Stopping the screensaver in windows

deje at miki.hu deje at miki.hu
Thu Aug 11 01:11:30 CEST 2005

8/9/2005 -n, "Anton Ragn-rsson" <anton at infeline.org> irta:

>another way of doing it. However, I would still find it interresting if
>anyone knows how
>to simulate keyboard input..
>
>/anton

Windows API provides a way, as I remember in the form of a single api
call to insert keystokes into the event input buffer. I don't have my
win32api.hlp on this machine, but I've read in there, and the help said
it is a way to simulate keystrokes. Sadly I don't remember which api
functions was it but feel free to search for in on msdn :)))))
I hope you can use this little info...
Deje