[MPlayer-cygwin] novirus- howto -vo zr?

gnbusetto gnbusetto at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Sep 30 21:06:00 CEST 2004

Thank´s Sascha.
Is it possible make a directory like "/home/mydir" in a mini-distro like "GEEXBOX" (or maybe Mulinuz) and put in there a binaries of Mplayer, and then makes an iso and burn, and then when booting, typing "debug",
(or some like this ) and then I use Mplayer in command line whith -vo zr option?(and all options that is necesary) What binary package I need? Are a binary packages whith a zr driver enable? In an old release, maybe? Someone (like the one that write the docs ;-)) have a copy of working binaries to help me?.Sorry if I ask so much... I have not idea about compiling and kernel hacking...
Thanks (so much) again.

100mb gratis, Antivirus y Antispam
 ¡Tenelo ya!